Wet Tech Life Vest Womens size 33-35" Coast Guard Approved
Wet Tech Ladies USCGA neoprene flotation vest, designed for use on wakeboard, waterski, jetski, kiteboard, windsurfer, boat, waverunner etc. Anywhere a life jacket is needed. Cut to fit a woman, the life vest is narrower and shorter. It is more comfortable and as safe as anything out there. Constructed of 3mm closed cell neoprene. With large arm openings and mesh drain at the base, this vest is light and very comfortable.
Wet Tech is company that made vests for Liquid Force and LF decided to buy them out a few years ago.Good Quality. Had these stashed in the warehouse.
These are a production goof, stamped 34-36" as well as size 12, but are more like 33-35" size & are tight in the waist.
- Anatomical: Cut to fit a womans body. Narrower and shorter
- Coast Guard approved - Maximum float. You will not sink and you will not get busted by the marine patrol.
- Oversized arm holes - For better mobility and freedom
- Neoprene outer shell - 3 mm Comfortable and lightweight
- Mesh drain holes - Lets water escape. No water-logging. Keeps vest lightweight.
- Quick lock buckles - These ensure that you will stay locked in for your entire ride
- Front zip entry - Easy to access. Keeps flexibility in the back, where it is needed
USCGA (United States Coast Guard Approved) type III PFD (personal flotation device), fulfills the Coast Guard boating safety requirement (one type III PFD for each person on the boat). Also for use for on jet ski, water ski, wake board, kite board, wave runner etc.).
Suggested retail $99.00