MELISSA 131 HYBRID Blem Liquid Force Grind base 2011 Womens Wakeboard
BRAND NEW IN SHRINK WRAP
2011 Liquid Force Melissa Hybrid 134
Ms. Marquardt is one of the most versatile female riders in the world, and her board fits her perfectly. Designed to take on any conditions, this board is equally at home behind the boat or down in the sewer runoff in downtown LA during a winch session. It is super smooth and provides a ton of pop and flex at the same time. Step up your game with the new Melissa!
- Aggressive, Continuous Rocker - Smooth, fluid carves with a high arcing pop.
- ABS Flex Sidewall - Superior strength, a lively spring and soft landings.
- D-I-S-C Hull Through Center - Double - Inside - Single - Concave. Softens landings and maintains board speed.
- Variable Edge Rail - Rounded rail in the center for a forgiving feel, sharp rail at the tail for edge control and response.
- Molded-In, Warped Side Fins - Superior tracking hold with minimum drag.
Length: 131 cm (51.57 in)
Mid Width: 16.6 in (42.16 cm)
Rocker: 2.4 in (6.09 cm)
Rocker Type: Aggressive continuous
Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
Construction: PVC core with wood stringers and Grind base
Fin Configuration: Three on each end. One removable center fin and two molded-in outer fins.
MSRP: $379.99 USD
This is a factory "blem" board, meaning there is a slight cosmetic imperfection. Cosmetic is the key word here, does not affect the ride, in fact 99 % of the time we can not even spot the reason for the blem rating. Typically the graphics do not line up just perfectly or the color may be a shade off. In fact if you get the board and are not totally stoked, can send the board back for a full refund. Covered by full Liquid Force warranty.